It’s time to take it down a notch with the release of The Soft’s most recent single “Emblems”. The offering acts as the B-Side to their “Mori” track, which comes across as a compliment by producing yet another captivating sound. The song oddly samples a documentary on the uncanny valley, but switches things around by changing the effect into a soothing indie sound. A guitar loop is the main form of attraction over the lengthy seven-minute period with mellow vocals surging amongst the instrumentation.
- DJ Kay Slay – Real Hip-Hop (feat. ...
- Wiz Khalifa “DayToday” (12 Fest)
- Nickelus F – Tanqueray
- Lil Wayne “Weezy Wednesdays” [Episod...
- MNEK – Every Little Word
- A$AP Mob – Xscape (feat. A$AP Twelvyy)
- Duck Sauce – NRG
- B. Smyth – Twerkaholic
- The Airplane Boys – Harvest
- Rapsody – Thank You Very Much
- Noelz Vedere – Out Of Focus (feat....
- Scotty ATL – Doin My Thang
- Coldplay – Oceans (Live at BBC Rad...
- Pharrell – Marilyn Monroe
- Oh Land – Cherry On Top