For his next single “Keep It Real”, 19-year old KYLE provides his very own concept of what the term actually means. In terms of his initial understanding, you may find it hard to believe that he is still a teenager. Along with the track was quite a powerful message, with an extract reading: “I’m not gonna lie I’ve never shot anybody or sliced a brick, I was into drama… I play mid-evil RPG’s, I watch ‘Everybody Loves Raymond’ and actually like it.” As you can tell, the rapper is as straight up as you could possibly be. With production from affiliated producer Carnage, KYLE puts together a truly influential themed song, and manages to make it a hard-hitting track at the same time.
- Vic Mensa Freestyle On ShowOff Radio
- Talib Kweli – Favela Love (feat. S...
- Lana Del Rey – Tropico (Short Film...
- Rico Love – Strip Club
- Jack White – We’re Going To ...
- Wiz Khalifa “DayToday” (Europe Pt. I...
- Sirah – On To The Next
- Cory Gunz – Simple As That
- Tamar Braxton – She Can Have You
- Tamar Braxton – All The Way Home
- Luke James – Strawberry Vapors
- Jon Hopkins – Collider
- SonReal – Believe
- Chase & Status – Alive (feat....
- Mr Hudson – Move