There are very few things we enjoy more than hearing a a well-structured rework of a classic song. Kendall Elijah is the man in the spotlight as he shows the world his take on Otis Redding’s “(Sittin’ On) The Dock Of The Bay”, and we couldn’t be happier with the outcome. “Sittin’” explores Kendall’s musical diversities by approaching a range of precise raps amongst his singing abilities at the same time. Thanks to The Pyrex Kid’s magic on the production, we’re struggling to get this addictive baseline out of our heads.--
- Rico Love – Strip Club
- Jack White – We’re Going To ...
- Wiz Khalifa “DayToday” (Europe Pt. I...
- Sirah – On To The Next
- Cory Gunz – Simple As That
- Tamar Braxton – She Can Have You
- Tamar Braxton – All The Way Home
- Luke James – Strawberry Vapors
- Jon Hopkins – Collider
- SonReal – Believe
- Chase & Status – Alive (feat....
- Mr Hudson – Move
- Toro Y Moi – Rose Quartz (Live on ...
- 360 – Night Life (feat. Krissiluv)
- Smif N Wessun – Born and Raised (f...