An incorporation of monotone synths and shivering vocals on the same track? We’ll happily take that. UK producer FTSE sets out to make one of his most attractive offerings yet, provided in the form of a pleasant collaboration with female vocalist Kenzie May for the occasion. “Float” is somewhat slow in tempo, built between several layers of production that clearly sets the song apart from others. Whatever type of sound you come to expect, this should surely be one that’s enjoyable by the majority.
- DJ Kay Slay – Real Hip-Hop (feat. ...
- Wiz Khalifa “DayToday” (12 Fest)
- Nickelus F – Tanqueray
- Lil Wayne “Weezy Wednesdays” [Episod...
- MNEK – Every Little Word
- A$AP Mob – Xscape (feat. A$AP Twelvyy)
- Duck Sauce – NRG
- B. Smyth – Twerkaholic
- The Airplane Boys – Harvest
- Rapsody – Thank You Very Much
- Noelz Vedere – Out Of Focus (feat....
- Scotty ATL – Doin My Thang
- Coldplay – Oceans (Live at BBC Rad...
- Pharrell – Marilyn Monroe
- Oh Land – Cherry On Top