Macklemore and Ryan Lewis’ quick rise to fame was always going to lead from one promotional use to the next. Building on their recent use of “Wing$” in the NBA All-Star Weekend theme song, the pair’s brand new single “Can’t Hold Us” has been picked for Microsoft’s informational advert for their Outlook service, showcasing an exciting new design of the freshly created software. If you haven’t already, purchase the deluxe version of their latest album The Heist on iTunes.
- Oh Land – Cherry On Top
- Via Rosa – Something New
- Beck – Blue Moon (Live on Jimmy Ki...
- Kelis – Jerk Ribs (Live on David L...
- Chuuwee – Cool Fire
- Young Breed – The Worst
- London Grammar – Sights
- Lily Allen – Sheezus
- Katie Got Bandz – Chi-Raq Freestyl...
- Machine Gun Kelly – Sail
- Sean Leon – Juice
- Bodega Bamz – Glorious
- A.ware – Yellow Watermelon
- YG “My Krazy Life Tour” [Epi...
- Kid Ink “My Own Lane Tour” [Episode ...