Last week marked the official release of Bilal’s fourth album A Love Surreal, which meant it was only correct to sit down for an intimate chat about the piece of work. Ahead of his performance at The Shrine in Chicago, the singer discussed the influence of music from his father, the effect at his latest project as a whole, what his current sound represents, the process of songwriting, notable musicians that he looks up to and much more. The brand new album is available to purchase on iTunes in its entirety.
- Oh Land – Cherry On Top
- Via Rosa – Something New
- Beck – Blue Moon (Live on Jimmy Ki...
- Kelis – Jerk Ribs (Live on David L...
- Chuuwee – Cool Fire
- Young Breed – The Worst
- London Grammar – Sights
- Lily Allen – Sheezus
- Katie Got Bandz – Chi-Raq Freestyl...
- Machine Gun Kelly – Sail
- Sean Leon – Juice
- Bodega Bamz – Glorious
- A.ware – Yellow Watermelon
- YG “My Krazy Life Tour” [Epi...
- Kid Ink “My Own Lane Tour” [Episode ...