Last week marked the official release of Bilal’s fourth album A Love Surreal, which meant it was only correct to sit down for an intimate chat about the piece of work. Ahead of his performance at The Shrine in Chicago, the singer discussed the influence of music from his father, the effect at his latest project as a whole, what his current sound represents, the process of songwriting, notable musicians that he looks up to and much more. The brand new album is available to purchase on iTunes in its entirety.
- Beyoncé – Pretty Hurts
- DJ Kay Slay – Real Hip-Hop (feat. ...
- Wiz Khalifa “DayToday” (12 Fest)
- Nickelus F – Tanqueray
- Lil Wayne “Weezy Wednesdays” [Episod...
- MNEK – Every Little Word
- A$AP Mob – Xscape (feat. A$AP Twelvyy)
- Duck Sauce – NRG
- B. Smyth – Twerkaholic
- The Airplane Boys – Harvest
- Rapsody – Thank You Very Much
- Noelz Vedere – Out Of Focus (feat....
- Scotty ATL – Doin My Thang
- Coldplay – Oceans (Live at BBC Rad...
- Pharrell – Marilyn Monroe