With yesterday’s release of 50′s first single from his 2013 scheduled album, Street King Immortal, Fif and Em caught up with MTV to discuss how the song came about. Fif reveals that it’s in the same frame of mind “Hate It Or Love It” as he originally intended that record to be his own, while Marshall talks about the metaphoric video we can expect to see drop sometime in December.
- Angel Haze – A Tribe Called Red
- Madchild – Switched On
- Bo Deal – Snake Niggas
- Skooda Chose – Pyrex Religion
- Jae Tips – Bowery Blues
- Sonnie Carson – Brooklyn
- Witty Rock – Doors On The Ceiling ...
- Gold Belt Gang – Into That
- Bridget Perez – Those Words
- DJ Scream Presents #HungerPains Artist S...
- Gunplay – Heaven Or Hell Freestyle
- Plies – When I Die
- Rockie Fresh – What Ya Used To (fe...
- Da Kidd P.G. – Losing Me
- Postcards From Jeff – Awake