Game: The Last of Us
Release: May 7, 2013
Platforms: PlayStation 3
Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment
Developer: Naughty Dog
This is by far my most anticipated game for 2013 with the lack of interest I have for GTA 5 on dated consoles and playing Bioshock Infinte 2 years ago as we finally get the definitive release date for the Sony’s upcoming exclusive third-person survival action-adventure game “The Last of Us.” News first broke at Spike TV’s annual Video Game Awards over the weekend that we would finally see the game releasing this spring worldwide as a PS3 exclusive on May 7, 2013.
Above you can check out official “Story Trailer” which aired at the SpikeTV VGA’s during the announcement exactly one year after the game was first revealed in a teaser trailer at VGA 2011. Naughty Dog shows us why once again they’re one of the top video game developers in the world as they show off their usual jaw dropping visuals and introduce the synopsis on the game for those not in the known. With this game releasing, we’re hoping Naughty Dog saves the next Uncharted as a launch title for the PS4.
Check after the jump to view Sights and Sounds Pack & Gamestop’s pre-order bonuses.
Sights and Sounds Pack Pre-Order Bonus Everywhere
- The official soundtrack
- A PS3 dynamic theme featuring the cover art above
- Two avatars for your PSN profile (Winter Joel and Winter Ellie)
Gamestop Pre-Order Bonus
- Includes The Sights and Sounds Pack
- Bonus experience points for multiplayer
- A multiplayer melee attack booster
- Some extra starting in-game cash
- Special customizable character items for multiplayer
- Two special bonus skins for Joel and Ellie which will be unlocked after your complete the single player campaign