By now, everyone in the online open world of Grand Theft Auto V should have an extra half-million to their bank account, following the recent “$500,000 Stimulus Package” roll-out last week. Whether you still have most of the money in your account or have been trickin’ on the Los Santos skippers, the online world will expand next week.
Rockstar Games has revealed the “Beach Bum” update will be releasing next week, serving as the first add-on extension to the game. Ironically, it’ll be hitting PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360’s network servers in the midst of new arriving next-generation consoles. The 1.06 title update will include new weapons, vehicles (for land and sea), apparel, hairstyle, tattoo customizations and most of all new action-packed JOBS! After the jump, you can view the full details for the new update that will be released next Tuesday, November 19th.
OS REWIND: The 5 Best Grand Theft Auto V Cheats & Secrets
OS REWIND: GTA V Radio Stations: Our Favorites
OS REWIND: Flying Lotus – Heart Racing Mix (for Grand Theft Auto V)
- “Grass Route II” (Race): In this sequel to the original popular Grass Route Race, go off-road in an epic heat starting on the North bank of the Zancudo River through the treacherous wetlands with a triumphant finish on the beach in North Chumash.
- “Survival on Del Perro Pier” (Survival): Skip the ferris wheel for a deadlier kind of thrill ride as you take on waves of relentless enemies at this beachfront attraction.
- “View of Vespucci” (Parachuting): This leap sends you from 2,980 feet, down towards Vespucci Beach, weaving through palm trees to land on the basketball courts of the rec center. If you’ve got skills, it’s possible to freefall through the first few checkpoints before even opening your chute.
- “Paleto Beach” (Team Deathmatch): The locals complain that not a lot happens in this sleepy town, so do them a favor and wake ‘em up with a barrage of gunfire exchanged between you and a rival team. This Team Deathmatch takes place right on the romantic shoreline for 4-8 players.
- “Sundae Driving” (Bike Race): Sure to be a new fan-favorite motorbike race, menace Vespucci Beach on your two-wheel rocket, taking breakneck corners as you try and best the competition.
Expect these and lots more Jobs to be added to Grand Theft Auto Online next week.
Hit the shore with four sand-and-surf-ready vehicles perfect to take on the all new Beach Bum Races and Vehicle Deathmatches: the BF Bifta dune buggy, the rugged Canis Kalahari off-road truck, the Bravado Paradise beach camper van and making a special return to the GTA series, the fast and stylish Speeder speedboat. All four vehicles will be available at no in-game cost, with the land-based vehicles accessible from the southernsanandreassuperautos.com website and the Speeder available via docktease.com on your in-game phone (call Pegasus for delivery). These vehicles are also available in Story Mode for Michael, Trevor and Franklin to enjoy – to access them, visit your garage property and the Marina property for the vehicles and the boat respectively.