Game: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 “Revolution”
Platforms: Jan. 29th on Xbox 360 | Feb. 28th on PC & PS3
*UPDATE* Watch Preview Above.
At last, Call of Duty: Black Ops II will be seeing its first map-pack DLC later this month as Activision and Treyarch plan to release the 5-map package “Revolution.” To no surprise, Microsoft has nabbed timed exclusive rights again as the DLC is scheduled to hit the Xbox 360 on January 29th with the PC & PlayStation 3 to get the pack on February 28th.
- Hydro: This large map allows you to use the dam and water to your advantage to block paths and stop enemies.
- Downhill: A medium-sized map based in the French Alps complete with snow, chair lifts, and a strategically placed lodge.
- Grind: Set within the locale of the Venice, California boardwalk, this small skate park map is sure to deliver fast and frenetic Call of Duty action.
- Mirage: This Gobi Desert multiplayer map utilities sand dunes to provide different levels of elevation and a sanctuary in the centre as a natural checkpoint.
- Zombies: Die Rise–The Zombie apocalypse has invaded China, turning down town into a dilapidated and dangerous MC Escher painting.
- Peacekeeper SMG: This impressive sub-machine gun fills the open weapon slot in your load-out with power and accuracy.
The DLC is free for Black Ops 2 season pass owners as non-pass owners will have to pay $20 for the map pack. Along with the five new maps, we’ll also get a bonus SMG gun that will have its own challenges ad specs for you hardcore gamers out that have maxed every gun and prestige level to have another task on the horizon. Look out for the first official trailer for “Revolution” to release soon.